Green fisherman dog raincoat SARAH
Classic fisherman dog raincoat
Make the most of rainy days with this classic fisherman raincoat tailored to your furry friend.
- Classic fisherman dog raincoat (also available in yellow)
- Dog raincoat that covers the belly
- 100% waterproof through technical fabric
- Snap fastenings through the front
- Adjustable hood
- Ships in 1-2 days via courier
Go on and make them roar (in the rain)
Green fisherman dog raincoat Sarah
This beautiful dog accessory is based on the iconic fishermen’s rubber raincoats of the Spanish Atlantic coast. It is made from a waterproof fabric consisting of 87% PVC and 13% polyester. This technical material protects your pooch from downpours and has the benefit of drying very quickly.
The green fisherman raincoat is designed to protect your dog’s front legs as well as his trunk, allowing freedom of movement and keeping their body dry in the rain. Northern Europe is rainy, there are no two ways around it. It just rains a lot, so we predict this little coat will accompany you on many walks.
- 87% PVC, 13% Polyester
- Machine washable, on a cold setting, at 30° the most. Do not use bleach. Do not tumble dry
- Available in 7 sizes, see how you measurements below
|Size||Weight in kg||Back in cm||Chest in cm||Neck in cm|
|10||2.5 – 4.5||25-30cm||34-41cm||22-30cm||Chihuaha, Maltes, Toy Poodle|
|12||4-6||30-35cm||40-46cm||24-32cm||Yorkshire Terrier, Poodle, Bichon Frise|
|14||5.5 – 9||33-40cm||44-51cm||28-36cm||Mini Schnauzer, Poodle, Jack Russel|
|16||8 – 12||35-45cm||49-57cm||32-41cm||King Charles, Dachshund, Westie|
|18||11 – 15.5||40-50cm||54-63.5cm||38-46cm||Beagle, Scottish Terrier, Cocker Spaniel|
|20||15 – 20||45 – 55cm||58 – 66cm||61 – 50cm||Border Collie, French Bulldog, Bull Terrier|
|22||19 – 24||50 – 60cm||61 – 73cm||45 – 54cm||Perro de Aguas, English Bulldog, Dalmatian|
How to measure your dogs’ coat size
Measurements you will need to take for dog jackets are generally taken around the chest and alongside the back of the dog. In addition this sizing comes with a neck measurement.
Measure your dog’s chest at its widest circumference. Ensure he’s relaxed and breathes normally when you do so. Allow for additional 2 fingers wide space between the coat and your dogs’ skin. You want a snug fit but nothing too tight to interfere with their breathing.
Do dogs need clothes in winter?
Dog sweaters, jackets or coats can be helpful in cold weather. Especially when your dog’s own fur coat might not be enough. Short haired and small breeds like Chihuahuas or Greyhounds well as younger or older dogs can benefit from a coat to retain their body warmth and keep out the wet. On the other hand, larger dogs and those with dense coats might not require additional insulation at all. Extreme examples are Huskies or Malamutes, whose fur is perfectly suited to cold temperatures and who might overheat when wearing additional layers. Please ask your vet when you’re unsure. Always ensure that your dog coats do not contain any parts that can be chewed off and swallowed like buttons or hooks.
Delivery: This raincoat is shipped from Spain.
Dog treat bag
As every dog will agree, a treat carrying pouch is an essential companion for a long walk. Whether you use treats to train your puppy or to reward your good boy for being, well a good boy, this cute and lightweight treat bag can be connected to your lead to keep your hands free.
- Fully lined for easy cleaning
- Handmade using natural wool fabric with leather and cotton applications
- Can be used for your mobile phone, poop bags or your keys
- Ø 7 cm | Ø 2.76 inches
- Height, 12 cm | 4.72 inches
Go on and Make them Roar
Yellow dog collar tag I’m Microchipped
Our dog collar charms come with attitude. Actually, they come with plenty of it. And so does your dog. You know all about it! We love the little expressive stories they tell and have curated our very own favourites for you.
- Attention Seeker
- Fetch it yourself
- Free Hugs
- I’m microchipped
- Lover not a biter
- Rub my belly for good luck
Go on and make them Roar
Breton t-shirt red stripe
We think every urban dog needs one of these chic striped t-shirts in their wardrobe. This classic French style icon comes in red and white and is made from durable Portuguese cotton.
- Available in 4 sizes and two colours (red/white as well as blue/white)
- Soft and long-lasting cotton mix made of 48% Cotton, 48% PES and 4% Elastane
- Inspired by David Hockey’s love of colour (it’s the only reason why it’s called David)
- Choose for warmth, insulation and comfort
- Machine wash at 30 degrees
Go on and Make them Roar
- £40.00 – £45.00
All-black leather lead
We love the elegant look of this gorgeous block lead. Made from fine leather and edgy brassware – the lead will add a touch of sophistication to your walk.
- Handmade from vegetable-tanned, full-grain Italian leather
- Featuring brass hardware and hand-painted edges
- Combine with its matching collar
- Available in 1 length and 2 widths
Go on and make them roar