Light grey dog walking raincoat LONDON
Dog walking raincoat
This stylish water and wind-proof dog walking raincoat has you covered in wet and windy weather.
- Timeless, long and straight cut & lose fit
- Comes with a detachable treat bag
- Unique backstrap to wear the coat on your back if the weather turns
- Light grey colourway (also available in khaki/olive green)
- Snap fastenings through the front, pockets and sleeves
- Made from 80% organic cotton, 20% Polyurethan
- Machine washable
Go on and Make them Roar
Light grey dog walking raincoat
This hooded dog walking raincoat is carefully designed to make sure it withstands any wet weather, from the water and windproof outer cotton fabric to the taped (pink!) seams, it’ll keep you dry when you’re out and about. The coat comes with a detachable bag for treats that can be washed separately. It also has a unique backpack strap which allows you to wear the coat on your back if the weather turns a little warmer.
Cut from waterproof pure cotton that is coated with a membrane (certified with the Global Organic Textile Standard GOTS), this coat is fitted with a large hood to protect your hair and face from the rain. The lightweight material means it’s easy to pack for weekends away.
The dog walking raincoat is made in cooperation between Cloud7 and the outdoor label LangerChen. We love the sustainability thining and fair trade interactions that brings both these brands together.
Dog walking coat measurements
The raincoat is designed for a loose fit. It fits true to size, so please select your normal size.
Delicates or wool Cycle 30 degrees with mild soap, and dry when dripping wet. No chemical cleaning and do not tumble dry.
The dog walking raincoat ships from Germany.
- £83.00 – £99.00
Dog feeding station
This charming steampunk dog feeder elegantly elevates your dog’s dinner and makes a beautiful design statement in your home. The dog feeder is truly special. It is handmade to order and we think it’ll make a beautiful gift for a loving dog parent, too.
Feeding station measurements
- Standard: 15cm high, 25cm deep and 50cm wide
- Small: 25cm high, 25cm deep and 50cm wide
Copper bowl sizes
- Large: 20.6cm diameter and 6.7cm height
- Medium: 16.4cm diameter and 5.3 cm height
- Small 13.4cm diameter and 4.5cm
- Slate feeding platter
- Copper frame
- Bowls are made from high-quality stainless steel with a hammered copper outer layer and come with a non-slip bottom.
- Can be easily cleaned using a damp cloth.
You can order the feeding station on its own, if you prefer to use your own non-slip bowls. To do so, please drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
How to measure the perfect bowl height for your dog
A good way to work out which bowl size to pick is to measure your dog’s most suitable feeding height. To do so, ask your dog to sit in a relaxed position, ensuring their legs are comfortably straightened. Then, with a tape measure or using a string that you’ll measure later, measure from the floor up to the point where your dog’s front legs meet the chest. This will be a good height to allow your dog to eat comfortably, without adding any pressure to your dog’s spine and neck.
Delivery: Your feeding station will be made to order in Britain. We aim to deliver it to you within 4 weeks.
Dog paw balm No.3
Formulated with all-natural ingredients this paw balm is perfect to soothe and conditions your dogs’ paws. Massage gently into his paw pads and elbow joints especially when the weather gets colder or in snow and icy conditions.
- For cracked and dry paws
- Massage into paws after a long walk or hike
- Made with organic shea butter and beeswax paw balm
- With calendula oil to soothe and calm
- Comes in handy 30ml tin
Go on and Make them Roar
Extra soft wool dog jumper
Wrap your furry friend into this luxuriously soft dog jumper. Woven from Italian cashmere and merino wool mix, this garment will keep your dog warm and cosy.
- Available in 5 sizes and two colours (grey and blue)
- Soft wool mix made of 10% Cashmere and 90% Merino wool
- Inspired by John Baldessari’s colourful and conceptual artworks
- Choose for warmth, insulation and comfort
- Ships from Spain via courier in 1-3 days
Go on and Make them Roar
- £88.00 – £105.00
Classic saddle brown leather dog harness Central Park
This classic and durable dog harness features fine braided leather details and is fitted with stainless steel metal hardware. Its sturdy built make it especially suitable for dogs that tend to pull on the lead and might feel more comfortable with an additional strap around the chest.
- The strong and durable genuine cowhide leather will develop a beautiful patina over time
- The hardware is made from stainless steel
- There are 6 x sizes available to suit any dog (please select from the pull down menu)
Delivery: This classic dog harness is shipped from Germany by Cloud 7