Windproof brown knit & jersey dog jumper DORSET
£69.00 – £109.00
This warm and windproof dog jumper features a knitted outside and jersey inside boosting comfort and function for the everyday.
- Rust/brown wool fabric with full underbelly cover
- Available in 12 sizes to fit any sized dog
- Easy to put on & take off velcro fastener
- Elastic band all-round for a snug fit
- Machine washable
- Ships in 2-3 working days via courier from Germany
Go on and Make them Roar
Warm knit & jersey pullover for your dog
This turtleneck jumper features a knit & jersey fabric mix to ensure the warmth & windproof qualities of this elegant dog coat. The hook-and-loop Velcro fastener allows you to put it on swiftly and fit it easily around the belly. All edges are fitted with an elastic band to keep the pullover snug to your dog’s body. Especially small breeds and those dog breeds with single coats can benefit from a warm and cosy jumper when temperatures drop. Older dogs and those with joint problems or rheumatism will also enjoy the additional warmth. The warm inner lining keeps the wind at bay while the wool outer keeps out the cold.
The elongated jumper complete with turtleneck will keep your dogs back and chest warm and covers the belly. Available in 12 sizes to match any dog breed.
Material & Care windproof dog jumper
Cold machine wash, use a setting for wool or delicates. Keep the Velcro closed during the wash.
|SIZE||CHEST in cm||BACK length in cm|
|1||42 – 45||30 – 34|
|2||44 – 49||33 – 38|
|3||48 – 53||37 – 42|
|4||52 – 57||41 – 46|
|5||55 – 60||45 – 50|
|6||58 – 64||49 – 54|
|7||62 – 72||53 – 58|
|8||70 – 80||57 – 62|
|9||74 – 84||61 – 67|
|10||78 – 88||66 – 73|
|11||82 – 94||72 – 78|
|12||88 – 104||77 – 83|
How to measure the coat size
Measurements to determine the perfect size are taken around the chest and from the neck alongside the back. Please take chest measurements at the widest circumference. Ensure that your dog is relaxed and breathes normally when you take the measurements – best with a soft measuring tape or a piece of threat you can measure later. Always allow a 2-finger wide space between the coat and your dogs’ skin. You want a snug fit but nothing too tight to interfere with their breathing or movement.
Do dogs need clothes in winter?
Dog sweaters, jackets or coats can be helpful in cold weather. Especially when your dog’s own fur coat might not be enough. Short-haired and small breeds like Chihuahuas or Greyhounds as well as younger or older dogs can benefit from a coat to retain their body warmth and keep out the wet. Please note that larger dogs and those with dense coats might not require additional insulation at all. Extreme examples are Huskies or Malamutes, whose fur is perfectly suited to cold temperatures and who might overheat when wearing additional layers. Please ask your vet when you’re unsure. Also, always ensure that your dog coats do not contain any parts that can be chewed off and swallowed like buttons or hooks.
This windproof dog jumper ships via courier from Germany in 2-3 working days
This stylish wooden cat bed provides a wonderful place for your cat (and even a small dog) to relax. Its unique shape adds an interesting detail to your pet-friendly home design
- Select from oak, walnut or ash wood with matching fabric or faux fur cushions
- Lower entry walls provide easy access for older cats
- Cuhion cover and filling fully machine washable
- Elevated back walls provides cosy cave
- Size fits a cat or a small dog 75cm wide | 41 cm high (back) | 11cm high (front)
- 60 cm in diameter
Go and Make them Roar
Raised dog bed pouffeThis gorgeous round pouffe is ideal for dogs (and even cats) who prefer to sleep in warm temperatures. Raised above any drafty floors and covered in a cosy faux fur, this raised dog bed is made to curl up and snooze.
- Soft, two-toned faux fur pouffe
- Choose from two colours (select favourite the drop-down)
- Filled with a polyester foam
- 30cm high and 50cm wide
- Outer cover can be removed and hand-washed
Go on and Make them Roar
- £45.00 – £55.00
Beauty in champagne hardwareThis stunning grey robe collar is finished with champagne gold stainless steel clasps and buckles with a matte finish. ♥
- Matching lead available, click here to take a look
- A high-quality polyester-cotton blend which is soft to the touch
- Champagne gold stainless steel clasps
- Buckles with a matte finish
- Available in two sizes
Go on and Make them Roar
Beautiful concrete bowl
The solid food & water bowls are not only beautiful but will help keep the feeding area tidy and clean as the weight will avoid the bowls sliding across the floor.
- Removable and dishwasher safe stainless steel bowl
- Round base supported by rubber pads to protect your floor and minimise any sliding
- Beautiful natural concrete finish
- Concrete base diameter – 15 cm | bowl diameter – 14 cm | Height – 6 cm | Weight – 1,1 kg |
Go on and make them Roar