Windproof rose knit & jersey dog jumper DORSET
£69.00 – £109.00
This warm and windproof dog jumper features a knitted outside and jersey inside boosting comfort and function for the everyday.
- Rust/brown wool fabric with full underbelly cover
- Available in 12 sizes to fit any sized dog
- Easy to put on & take off velcro fastener
- Elastic band all-round for a snug fit
- Machine washable
- Ships in 2-3 working days via courier from Germany
Go on and Make them Roar
Warm knit & jersey pullover for your dog
This turtleneck jumper features a knit & jersey fabric mix to ensure the warmth & windproof qualities of this elegant dog coat. The hook-and-loop Velcro fastener allows you to put it on swiftly and fit it easily around the belly. All edges are fitted with an elastic band to keep the pullover snug to your dog’s body. Especially small breeds and those dog breeds with single coats can benefit from a warm and cosy jumper when temperatures drop. Older dogs and those with joint problems or rheumatism will also enjoy the additional warmth. The warm inner lining keeps the wind at bay while the wool outer keeps out the cold.
The elongated jumper complete with turtleneck will keep your dogs back and chest warm and covers the belly. Available in 12 sizes to match any dog breed.
Material & Care windproof dog jumper
Cold machine wash, use a setting for wool or delicates. Keep the Velcro closed during the wash.
|SIZE||CHEST in cm||BACK length in cm|
|1||42 – 45||30 – 34|
|2||44 – 49||33 – 38|
|3||48 – 53||37 – 42|
|4||52 – 57||41 – 46|
|5||55 – 60||45 – 50|
|6||58 – 64||49 – 54|
|7||62 – 72||53 – 58|
|8||70 – 80||57 – 62|
|9||74 – 84||61 – 67|
|10||78 – 88||66 – 73|
|11||82 – 94||72 – 78|
|12||88 – 104||77 – 83|
How to measure the coat size
Measurements to determine the perfect size are taken around the chest and from the neck alongside the back. Please take chest measurements at the widest circumference. Ensure that your dog is relaxed and breathes normally when you take the measurements – best with a soft measuring tape or a piece of threat you can measure later. Always allow a 2-finger wide space between the coat and your dogs’ skin. You want a snug fit but nothing too tight to interfere with their breathing or movement.
Do dogs need clothes in winter?
Dog sweaters, jackets or coats can be helpful in cold weather. Especially when your dog’s own fur coat might not be enough. Short-haired and small breeds like Chihuahuas or Greyhounds as well as younger or older dogs can benefit from a coat to retain their body warmth and keep out the wet. Please note that larger dogs and those with dense coats might not require additional insulation at all. Extreme examples are Huskies or Malamutes, whose fur is perfectly suited to cold temperatures and who might overheat when wearing additional layers. Please ask your vet when you’re unsure. Also, always ensure that your dog coats do not contain any parts that can be chewed off and swallowed like buttons or hooks.
This windproof dog jumper ships via courier from Germany in 2-3 working days
With free metal name tag
This durable and stylish leather dog collar comes with a customisable metal tag for everyday use.
- Handmade to order from tanned full-grain leather with beautiful patina
- Choose from 5 sizes for a perfect fit
- Beautifully rounded metal hardware
- Width 2 cm (0.79 inches) | Thickness 3 mm (1/8 inches)
- Weight 50 g (0.11 lb, depends on size)
- Email your dog’s name and your phone number to be added to the round metal tag email@example.com
Go on and Make them Roar
Free Hugs dog collar charm Growlee
Our dog collar charms come with attitude. Actually, they come with plenty of it. And so does your dog. You know all about it! We love the little expressive stories they tell and have curated our very own favourites for you.
- Attention Seeker
- Free Hugs
- Fetch it yourself
- I’m microchipped
- Lover not a biter
- Rub my belly for good luck
If your furry friend’s not always a good boy he might require a few of those tags though 😉
Click here to see the an overview of all Growlees we currently stock.
- £88.00 – £105.00
Classic saddle brown leather dog harness Central Park
This classic and durable dog harness features fine braided leather details and is fitted with stainless steel metal hardware. Its sturdy built make it especially suitable for dogs that tend to pull on the lead and might feel more comfortable with an additional strap around the chest.
- The strong and durable genuine cowhide leather will develop a beautiful patina over time
- The hardware is made from stainless steel
- There are 6 x sizes available to suit any dog (please select from the pull down menu)
Delivery: This classic dog harness is shipped from Germany by Cloud 7
- Rated 5.00 out of 5£57.00
Warm & soft cashmere jumper
Wrap your furry friend into this luxuriously soft knitted dog jumper. Woven with cashmere & merino wool with threats of Italian yarns, this knitted turtleneck will keep your dog warm and cosy all around.
- Available in 4 sizes and four colours (anthracite, beige, grey and blue)
- Soft wool mix made of 10% Cashmere and 90% merino wool
- Inspired by John Baldessari’s colourful and conceptual artworks
- Choose for warmth, insulation and comfort and full-body coverage
- Ships via courier from Spain in 1-3 days
Go on and Make them Roar